|Your cart is currently empty|
Fundamentals of GD&T personal training software based on Don Day's The GD&T Hierarchy Textbook, ASME Y14.5-2009 version with coverage of former practices in ASME Y14.5M-1994.
To help make GD&T even more accessible, we have added Closed Captioning to the GD&T Hierarchy Coach. (CC can be turned on and off)
Most programs and books on GD&T are considered dry and long. The GD&T Hierarchy Coach is not that! Tec-Ease, Inc. has worked hard in its development to help students of GD&T learn concepts the first time! It follows the same instruction technique used in Don's books, GD&T Tips and live presentations. It is geared towards many learning styles and is not only designed to assist a student in understanding GD&T concepts but also helps with information retention by providing application and inspection examples, full color 3D graphics, fun animations, quizzes and a little pointed humor. Tec-Ease, Inc. courses earn registered continuing education credits.
This course should take 24 to 30 hours to complete.
With this Stand-alone Software -
1) You own it
2) Is loaded on a single computer (not on a server or network)
3) One hard copy of the GD&T Hierarchy Collection (Textbook, Workbook, Solutions, Pocket Guide)
4) Receive access to our Web-based final exam
5) Certificate of Completion, upon receiving a passing score (80%)
6) Can be reset for another person to take
Note: Additional collections with a final exam are available for $127 each, plus shipping. Final exam only, $50 each.
Other options for this course includes Individual Web Access and Corporate Licenses
1) Classroom - the participate runs through the lessons/videos and take quizzes after each chapter
2) Seminar - with this option, your educator/instructor can play the lessons/videos for a room of people. This allows them to watch Don teach the class. Your educator can stop and start the videos as needed. The quizzes also appear for interaction and discussion.
3) Videos Only - with this option, your educator uses Don has a 'guest speaker'. Then the instructor can faciliate a discussion and work through quizzes.
Past Student Gwen says, "I absolutely love this course…I can go as slow as I want and go back and review slides if I need to…. This is the way to go. I don’t interrupt others learning, yet I get to fully understand before I move on.
Why GD&T Hierarchy?
What is GD&T?
Features of Size
Irregular Features of Size
Material Condition Modifiers
The Feature Control Frame
Principle of Independency
Datum Feature Simulators
Datum Reference Frame
Degrees of Freedom
Datum Feature Selection
Datum Feature Controls
Affect of Modifiers
Advanced Datum Concepts
Customized Datum Reference Frame
Mathematically Defined Surface
Repetitive Patterns of Features
One Orientation Symbol
Chapter 8 - Profile
All Around Symbol
General Profile Tolerances
Unequal Profile Tolerance
Composite Profile Tolerancing
Position and Symmetry
Composite and Single-Segment
FIM (Full Indicator Movement)
Profile Controlling Coaxiality